When you need to track your fleet operation remotely or outside of your CAD application, diagnose GPS or tracking related issues or replay historic fleet movements and deployments, use NSM Fleet Monitor to visualize your mobile data terminals or GPS enabled radios.
NSM is a simple, clear, true real-time application that can be taken anywhere. With an easy to deploy low bandwidth secure web socket network interface, Click-Once client installation and fully persistent data storage, use NSM in operations from simple fleet monitoring to critical emergency call taking and dispatch. Built for public safety resilience and security, NSM is suited for both enterprise and government fleet solutions.
- RESOURCE TRACKING
- CAD efficiency & response times – Improve mobile fleet productivity, performance and situational awareness with Computer Aided Dispatch functionality.
- Flexible deployments – Proven to reliabily track thousands of active vehicles and events in true real time over consumer grade wireless 3G public cellular connections, where NSM client workstations can be easilly deployed and upgraded using web based Click Once deployment.
- Visual replay – Recall critical event data and visualize it instantly on screen with quick replay functionality from any NSM client workstation.
- Open API – Use the NSM (REST) Application Programming Interface to integrate your custom application to perform tasks such as triggering new events from third party applications, assigning units or modifying unit and event properties. Export data directly via the API or from the NSM client workstation to either XML or CSV format.
- Internet ready – Access the service in real time, from anywhere, using bandwidth optimised – secure web connections.
- True real time visualisation – no caching – no polling – data visualised when it is received by the network.
- Real time device mapping via fast private tile based map services (based on Open Street map, Google Maps, Bing Maps or any other WMC compliant mapping service).
- Lifetime data recording, including one touch replay of device movements and event chronology.
- Proven technology, used internally by Motorola Solutions Managed Services in public safety solutions.
- Multi radio platform – Supports Tetra/Dimatra (via SDR), ASTRO P25 (via UNS) and Premier MDC Mobile Data based Systems.
- Permission based login – for allocating functionality to each login.